How can the Welfare team help you?
The Welfare team works to promote the health, well-being and safety of all students based across all three sites at Pelham St, Preston Rd and Wilson Ave.
Full time students and Apprentices under 19 access welfare support through the Student Mentor team
While in College, we can offer you advice and support with:
- General welfare concerns while in college
- Access to external youth and welfare-related services
- Housing and accommodation issues
- Health - general, sexual, mental or substance misuse
- Financial assistance and benefits
You can find out about this information and support through:
- Dropping-in anytime to see us!
- One to one appointments
- Attending enrichment activities during specific days or weeks
- Self-access areas, including Moodle, Facebook and information boards
- Links to some useful agencies can be found here
What you can expect from us:
- A friendly, professional and non judgemental service
- Information, advice and guidance that is impartial
- Ensure that you are treated with respect and the service meets your individual needs
How you can access us?
Come and ask for us in the Student Centres at Pelham Street or City College East. We also have a regular presence at the Preston Road site from 1.30pm on Tuesday s and Thursdays.
You can contact us on:
To report a bullying incident please contact us either by emailing StopIt@ccb.ac.uk or text 07624 802762, starting your message with CCBHSTOPIT
Or find us on:
Moodle: “My College” >>> Student Mentoring & Welfare