City College offers a range of support to businesses including staff training and recruitment along with advice on taking on an apprentice or providing a work experience placement. The College also offers a wide selection of full-time and part-time training programmes to enable you to gain the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for:
· Our City Apprenticeships service is your first point of contact if you are interested in taking on an apprentice. We will ensure a smooth enrolment process, carry out the all the necessary screening and eligibility checks, take care of all the apprenticeship documents and paperwork which needs to be completed and support apprentices through the interim process before they meet their allocated assessor.
· Our City Skills and Jobs Shop on Queens Road provides training and employment information to local businesses and individuals. Our aim is to support businesses to grow and to provide training and job opportunities to local people. We have joined forces with local employers and the city’s key training, recruitment and advice organisations to equip young people and adults across with the skills they need to find employment.
· We offer both scheduled and bespoke training programmes. The College is able to deliver effective training solutions that are flexible in time, duration, and venue and also in content and outcome. Whatever your business need, we can create the solution.
· With our Sussex Outplacement Service, City College has partnered with Chichester College to run Skills Support for redundancy. This contract enables us to deliver free information, advice and guidance as well as employability training and up/re-skilling of vocational skills.
· The College is always keen to offer our students work placements so if you are able to offer a placement to one of our students and would be interested in discussing this further, we would be glad to hear from you.
To find out more about our employer services and training programmes please contact the Commercial and Enterprise department by email at email@example.com or call on 01273 667773
For all enquires on apprenticeships, call City Apprenticeships on 01273 667771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skyline 123 launches business networking forums!
3 Societies; Creative, Trades, Business & Retail
To learn more about how the City College Brighton & Hove Enterprise Strategy can support local business & community contact Tina Porter on email@example.com