PaytoStudy makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their fees. At City College Brighton and Hove, we know that our international students can get caught out by transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees. We don't think that's fair, so we've teamed up with PaytoStudy to help you pay your tuition fees without wasting funds on additional fees or charges.
• A more streamlined payment process
• No international sender/receiver fees
• Great exchange rates
• 24 hour customer service from PaytoStudy
• 24 hour online tracking of payments
PaytoStudy lets you make international payments to the College for free, without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. We think it’s a brilliant option! If you're an international student attending City College, you can use this secure, fast method to make your tuition fee payments to us.
Pay your Tuition fees via PaytoStudy using a simple 3 step process.
1. Register on the secure PaytoStudy domain and enter your payment details.
2. You'll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose between wire transfer or credit card.
3. Once funds are received by PaytoStudy, these funds are immediately transferred into our account from the PaytoStudy bank account in the UK.
STEP 1. Confirm your City College Brighton and Hove Person Code.
STEP 2. Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Choose between wire transfer and credit card payment Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
STEP 3. If you chose credit card payment just enter your details and if you chose wire transfer you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
STEP 4. Email email@example.com with a copy of your passport, and your invoice letter from the College and if you have chosen wire transfer a copy of the payment receipt.
STEP 5. Once PaytoStudy receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us and email you confirmation of payment.